Beach weddings set ups | Wedding Minister | Beach Wedding Arch
Weddings 7 days a week (850) 974-2990
Orange beach weddings | Gulf Shores beach weddings | Destin beach weddings | Fort Morgan Beach weddings | Pensacola beach weddings | Predido Key beach weddings | Navarre beach weddings – Beach wedding arch set ups | Chair rentals | Beach sound system | wedding Flowers |Steel drum player | and more all for your beach or sunset beach wedding.
For the best in beach weddings Say I Do with a Sun Coast Beach Wedding
4 BEAUTIFUL DECORATED BAMBOO ARCH’S $995.00
Chapel by the Sea * Bamboo Sunset * Bamboo Breeze * Black Sea Pearl
4 PRETTY ROUND DOME FLOWERED ARCH’S $725.00
Tropical Sun * Sand Dollar * White Sea Pearl Lily * Red Sea of Roses
It’s $995.00 on the web site , $270.00 will be removed from your order
Heart in Sand Packages and Sea Breeze Packages $695.00
All Packages include:
Pastor * 2 decorated Tiki Torches * 2 flowered Tiki Torches * Sand Ceremony with keepsake vase * wedding music * 2 shell lei’s
also available : white wedding chairs * steel drum player * bridal bouquets * photo’s
Build your Own Custom Wedding Package Using Our Package Creation System Click Here
Selection of the flower colors for the bamboo arch’s: Pink and white Flowers * White Flowers * Tropical Flowers * White and purple Flowers * Yellow Flowers *Red flowers * Flowing material * Flowers only
We travel to your beach wedding location in Alabama for Gulf Shores beach weddings, Orange beach weddings, Fort Morgan beach weddings. In Florida Pensacola beach weddings, Predido Key beach weddings and Navarre beach weddings. We can set up on the beach at a beach park or on the beach behind a rented beach house or condo. We can also set up in a back yard or pool side.
Laura and Scott had a beach wedding on St. George Island Florida. It was a fantastic day for a St. George Island beach wedding.
Photography by Grand Photography
St. George Island beach Wedding | Apalachicola Beach weddings | St. George Island Beach weddings | Eastpoint beach weddings | St. George Island | Apalachicola Florida beach weddings | Church | Franklin County beach weddings | St. George Plantation wedding | Cape san blas | Indian Pass | Carrabelle
A great day for a beach wedding at the gulf Shores state park Beach Pavilion.
A large beach wedding on a bright sunny day with a nice cool breeze blowing over the white sand making for the perfect wedding day. The bride and groom were happily married April 4th by us Sun Coast Beach Weddings.
They setup a rented wedding arch and lots of white wedding chairs. Here are a few photos from the wedding day.
The breeze was lightly blowing the nodding sea oaks as the emerald green water lapped lazily onto the shore. The day was perfect for a Gulf Shores beach wedding. The bride waited anxiously at the top of the wooden stairs leading down to the beach where her groom and family were waiting for the ceremony to began. We started the wedding music and that signaled her and her father to proceed toward the flowered arch where the pastor was waiting to conduct the wedding ceremony. The bride smiled sweetly as she drew nearer to her groom. The wedding ceremony began just as so many had before on the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores Alabama the ideal wedding location on the many free beaches available for Beach weddings.
Another Sun Coast Beach Wedding.
- This was Gulf Shores Alabama beach wedding.
- Beach wedding arch – White Sea Pearl Lily.
- Wedding minister pastor
- Beach wedding sound system.
Here are a few photos from a Fort Morgan beach wedding we provided services for. We provided the wedding arch set up and minister Officiant services.
It was a beautiful day out with i nice sea breeze blowing off the water. Fort Morgan is the perfect place for a beach wedding any time of the day but a Fort Morgan sunset wedding is just outstanding with the sun setting as you are having you photos done on the beach.
What a fantastic Navarre beach wedding. We provided the beach wedding minister Officiant and a beach wedding sound system so all the guests could make out everything.
1. Select your beach wedding day at least 6 months in advance and contact a beach wedding minister officiant in the location you wish to get married. Most officiants usually have a full calender of events in the prime beach wedding months and require a deposit to hold your date . Orange beach weddings.
2. Decide what would be your best accommodation’s for your wedding party and make your reservations . Go in the Internet and type in rentals for the beach area you will have your wedding. You have a wide selection of accommodation’s from a condo, hotel or a beach house. The beach houses are the most practice and you and your family members can enjoy planning every aspect of your beach wedding at the house and the wedding will take place in front of your beach house without you and your guests having to drive to another location for the beach wedding.
3. Visit your local bridal store and order the dress of your dreams and if a fitting is needed , make sure you can pick it up at least 1 month before the wedding to make sure there are no last minute changes that need to be done.(this rule also applies to the bridesmaid dresses )
4. To add to the ambiance of your beach wedding you might want to have a flowered arch on the beach for the wedding and as a added back drop for your wedding pictures. Its necessary to Look on the Internet for the vendors that set up beach wedding arch’s and reserve you wedding date with them.( Most vendors require a deposit to reserve the date for you)
5. Look for a photographer on the Internet in the location of your wedding and reserve a date with him for your beach wedding . .
6. Get the address and hours of where you get your marriage license .Make time to include this important step ..
7. If you want a entertaining tropic mood for your wedding you might like to add a steel drum player . Other musician’s and DJ music can also be found on the Internet and need to be booked in advance.
8. Your cake can be ordered from a bakery or a good wedding cake can be bought from Publix for your Orange beach wedding.
9. Now you can relax 6 months in advance ,with your deposits with all the vendors you have hired.Email them in advance if there are any changes in what you ordered.
10. If it happens to rain (which is rare in the summer) on your beach wedding day, have a backup location under a shelter or a room. (most vendors cannot change the date if the weather is bad as they have other engagements the following day )
The gentle coastal breeze is a little cooler and the orange golden sun sets a little earlier but the beaches of Destin and Pensacola Fla and Orange Beach ,Gulf Shores and Ft Morgan Alabama are still as beautiful as they were in the summer but not as hot.
Many brides choose the fall season for their beach wedding as its not as crowded in the fall as it is during the summer months. There are many places available to rent for the wedding celebration . Your family and friends can stay together in one of the many large two or three story homes that line the beach front and also have plenty of room under the house for parking or just relaxing .
The many condo’s that are short term rentals can be found by looking on the Internet , both the homes and condo’s are rented by agency’s or private owners with lower rates in the fall season .Luxury hotels and smaller motels are also scattered along the beach front and provide you with the same ambiance the beach has to offer and are close to restaurants and other shops Their wedding day on the beach can have many options for the location of the wedding as the public beaches are available to everyone and their are many beaches to choose from . The lure of the tranquil waves lapping against the shore and the emerald green hues of the gulf waters provides the ideal backdrop for the beach wedding.
Most brides choose a flowered arch that is set up by the shore line creating an picturesque setting for the marriage ceremony and pictures. The robin’s egg blue of the fall sky along with a few snowy white clouds drifting lazily across the autumn horizon creates a panorama view that is ideal for creating wedding pictures that will bring lasting memories for a lifetime .
Most people kick off their shoes for the beach wedding and enjoy walking in the soft sugar white sand as they make their way down toward the shore where the wedding takes place . As the setting sun dips below the horizon and the wedding service is over all that is seen is the silhouette’s of the bridal party leaving the beach on their way to their next wedding celebration destination and the footprints in the sand will be erased with the swirling wind and a new day will begin on the Emerald Coast.
The Florida Point
Located just .3 miles east of Perdido Pass Bridge, Florida Point
offers more than 6,000 feet of wide beach, sand dunes, boardwalks,
picnic areas, restrooms, and outdoor showers. Parking is free.
Great location for a beach wedding. Orange beach weddings.
Gulf State Park and Pavilion*
This un-crowded, natural beach is located six miles east of Highway
59, among the sand dunes and sea oats
A brand new beach pavilion features air-conditioned restrooms and
private showers. A popular beach wedding location in the Gulf Shores
area.There is a $6 fee to park all day ($12 for large vans). Great for a Gulf Shores beach wedding.
This small beach area is found at the intersection of Highway 182
and Highway 161.
Gulf Shores Public Access*
Gulf Shores and Orange beach have many Public Access beach areas.
Many have ample parking spaces and would make a good location for a
sunset beach wedding.
The Alabama beach is a great place for a beach wedding. towns include Fort Morgan beach weddings, Gulf Shores beach weddings and Orange beach weddings.
In the Florida you can plan a Pensacola beach weddings, Perdido Key beach weddings and Navarre Beach weddings.
Well our 2010 season has ended and we had a great year and did a lot of beach weddings up and down the emerald cost. For 2011 we have have a lot of new offerings including a few new beach wedding set ups.
You can add on beach wedding photography to any package for only $99. We have more wedding chairs in for 2011 and many new beach wedding arch set ups including our new bamboo Chapel by the sea wedding arch.
We are currently offering our services in the areas for
- Gulf Shores beach weddings
- Fort Morgan beach weddings
- Orange beach weddings
- Perdido Key beach weddings
- Pensacola beach weddings
- Navarre beach weddings
- Destin beach weddings
Our current offerings include.
- Beach wedding arch set ups
- Beach wedding hearts in the sand set up
- beach wedding minister services (Pastor/Officiant)
- Beach wedding Chair rentals
- Wedding flowers.
- Battery powered beach wedding sound system with operator.
- Steel drum player for weddings or any event.
- Wedding DJ services
- Beach wedding photography
Come to the cost for a sunset beach wedding and let us handle all the wedding arch set up and take down for you and provide a full beach wedding package for your Alabama beach wedding or your Florida beach wedding.