Click On Any Photo To See Larger Pop Up View
Jason and Danielle Beach Wedding
A Sunday beach wedding with Jason and Danielle at the Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores. They ordered our Two Hearts United beach wedding package you can see it Here. It was a great day for a wedding on the beach.
Two Hearts United Beach Wedding Package
Pick From Six Different Versions
Available year-round including sunset times
- Beach Wedding Officiant / Minister – Plus Notary service.
- Beach Wedding Unity sand ceremony with a heart-shaped sand vase you keep. You Pick your Two sand colors.
- Decorated sand ceremony table.
- Sand smoothing of the wedding area.
- Ceremony Directing and coordinating.
- All setup and takedown of wedding package items.
- Includes a 6-foot greenery walkway that matches the greens on the side of the setup.
- Pick your flower color – White, Tropical, Purple, Red or White & Pink.
- Includes Professional wedding photography. 50 to 60 wedding photos. Includes all the edited high-resolution images.
- Online gallery to view and download your photos.
- Print rights so you can make all your own prints in any size and amount you want.
- Available 7 days a week including sunset times.
- Religious and Non-Religious Beach Wedding Ceremonies and wedding renewals.
- Sand colors you can pick from: Red, Lt Pink, Hot Pink, White, Green, Tan, Blue, Lt Blue Yellow, Orange, Black, Purple.
We are a Gulf Shores – Gulf State Park Approved wedding provider. For a State Park wedding, it requires a $150 wedding permit fee this can be added to your package when you customize your wedding package below. We will then get the permit for you under our Provider name Sun Coast Beach Weddings.
See our features Gulf Shores Destination beach weddings news Here.
Planning Your Gulf Shores Beach Wedding
It is easy to pick and customize any of our wedding packages on our website. You can pick flower colors, sand service colors, and more. You fill in everything and they sign the contract and checkout out making your payment. Make sure you call first to make sure we have your wedding date still open. Or call with any questions you have. Call Now: (352) 232-9112
1. Select your beach wedding day at least 6 months in advance and contact a beach wedding minister…
The gentle coastal breeze is a little cooler and the orange golden sun sets a little earlier but…
The Florida Point Located just .3 miles east of Perdido Pass Bridge, Florida Point offers more than 6,000…
Well, our 2018 season has ended and we had a great year and did a lot of beach…